Demi Chef de Partie (Младший шеф-повар)
Job title: Demi Chef de Partie
Salary: 1000$ per month
Department/ Division: Galley
Position grade: Marlin’s test at the minimum score of 80%
Manager title: Chef de Partie
Position summary: Performs basic cooking functions within all galleys on board, which involves buffet preparation and plate presentation in banquet and a la carte style. Maintains the line’s high culinary standard.
- Participates on food preparation and presentation during meal hours.
- Follows proper procedures when recycling food from over production.
- Maintains timely preparation, food finishing and garnishing of menu items, including buffet preparation.
- Ensure that yield and portion control measurements are followed as per company standards.
- Setting-up of breakfast, luncheon, and dinner service lines and to ensure that menu items are re-supplied as deemed necessary.
- Reports defective galley equipment so that food production and food service is not interrupted.
- Age 20 years & up
- Knowledge of basic preparation, presentation and preservation of food
- Basic knowledge of Public Health and Sanitation regulations and procedures
- Formal certificate in food management from a recognized International culinary institution
- Basic command of English language
- Ability to train and motivate subordinates
- Ability to organize and complete work in accordance to deadlines