Wine Steward (Младший Сомелье)
Job title: Wine Steward
Salary: 2015$ per month
Department/ Division: Bar
Position grade: Marlin’s test at the minimum score of 80%
Manager title: Sommelier, Restaurant Manager, F&B Manager
Position summary: Performs basic cooking functions within all galleys on board, which involves buffet preparation and plate presentation in banquet and a la carte style. Maintains the line’s high culinary standard.
- Professional welcoming and sales oriented Beverage Service following the S.T.A.R. Service Experience Standards.
- Serving beverages during meal period as instructed by supervisors; following company safe alcohol serving policies.
- Function as support and assist Waiters during service as well as being an additional guest resource.
- Assist the Bar Department as instructed and needed, including Mini Bar service.
- Cleaning of working areas and operating equipment in accordance with company rules and standards.
- Keeping and storing of any assigned inventory stock in accordance with set par levels following safety and sanitation rules and regulation.
- At least 2 years in similar position in 3* or 4* operation.
- Very Good English skills, other languages are an asset
- International experience / shipboard experience is an asset
- Ability to work independently, service and sales oriented and guest focused, positive personality, ambitious and with professional appearance.
- Flexible and stress resistant, team player, shows commitment
- Ability to train and motivate subordinates
- Minimum sailing age is 21 years.