Salary: from 1600$ per month
Department/ Division: Finance - Shipboard Operations
Position grade: Marlin’s test at the minimum score of 90%
Manager title: Financial Manager
Position summary: The Financial Services Division is part of the Hotel Operations Department and is responsible for managing, accounting and auditing all financial operations aboard the cruise ship - Revenue Control, Cost Control, Crew Payroll, Guest Accounts and Financial Reporting.
Essential function: Revenue & Cost. Payroll & others
* Age - 21 years & up
* Fluent in conversational and written English and PC literate (MS Office, knowledge of Excel macros is a plus)
* Must pass Wonderlic tests : WPT-R, WBST-V, WBST-Q, Excel and PCI.
* Degree/Diploma in accounting/finance related studies
* Minimum of one year experience in an accounting position
* Able to work in a multi-cultural environment ; shipboard experience is a plus
* Motivated, flexible, have a pleasant personality and a positive attitude
* Attention to detail, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Great team player with ability to work effectively in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment.