Assistant Housekeeping Manager Trainee
Job title: Assistant Housekeeping Manager Trainee
Salary: from 1600$
Department/ Division: Hotel
Position grade: Marlin’s test at the minimum score of 90%
Manager title: Senior Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Position summary: The Management Trainee (I stripe) will cross-train on different areas within the Housekeeping Department. .
- Ensure all housekeeping staff complies with the company standards regarding dress and appearance (Carnival Look Book).
- Cross-train in different areas within Housekeeping, i.e. open decks, crew areas, public areas, staterooms and administration.
- Compliance with housekeeping procedures as set out in the CCL Safety Management Systems (SMS) Manual.
- Responsible for writing daily work order and follow-up.
- Ensure the follow-up of all jobs assigned to team members, including job quality and productivity.
- Ensure that all team members have all necessary cleaning equipment.
- Be able to motivate & train Team Members so able to deliver fun & memorable vacations to our guests on a consistent basis.
- Fluent in conversational & written English, hospitable, with a positive attitude.
- Applicant should be self-motivated with Degree / Diploma in Hotel Management / Hospitality or other similar vacational education preferred but not required.
- Should have a minimum of 1 years experience in a Hotel or Cruise Line in similar capacity.
- Applicant should be familiar with working in the Housekeeping Industry.
- Computer skills are required (MS office) for the job.