Job title: Bar Waiter
Salary: 1000$ per month + tips
Department/ Division: Bar Services
Position grade: Marlin’s test at the minimum score of 80%
Manager title: Assistant Manager Bars / Bar Supervisor
Position summary: Provide a smooth and efficient bar / wine service within an allocated area. Serve passengers and/or crew members and provide a professional bar service, enhancing the passenger / crew experience, fully adhering to company service standards.
- Serve drinks to passengers / crew complying fully with the Responsible Service of Alcohol policies and procedures, including informing the Bar Supervisor / Bar Services Manager when a passenger has consumed excessive alcohol.
- Actively generate bar cash profit by promoting set campaigns, increasing cash profit generating opportunities and working to exceed targets.
- Correctly enter passengers billing into the relevant system in a timely manner.
- Assist with controlling bar budget costs by ensuring that all products, equipment and cleaning materials are used in a cost effective and efficient manner.
- WSET Level 1 in Wines and Spirits / recognised bar qualification or equivalent preferred or relevant industry experience
- Level 2 Award in Food Safety or equivalent
- Experience of working within a 4 / 5 star high volume bar establishment with international clientele preferred
- Previous bar experience highly desirable
- Previous experience of serving customers within a bar environment desirable
- Good command of written and spoken English