Guest Services Officer
Job title: Guest Services Officer
Salary: $1600 per month
Department/ Division: Guest Services
Position grade: International Staff
Manager title: Front Desk Manager
Position summary: To consistently deliver the highest standarts of customer service to all guests visiting Guest Services. This include answering any questions guests may have, providing information on ship and ports of call and ensuring any issue is documented correctly using the relevant software program and that it is followed up with in a timely manner.
- Age - 21 years & up
- Minimum one-year experience in a customer contact position within the hotel field or related industry.
- Minimum one year cash handing experience, and understanding of US currency and exchange rates required.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English language skills in - both written & verbal.
- Candidates are fluent in the 2 other following languages: *Chinese * Japanese * German * French * Italian * Spanish
- Be able to perform cash transactions including, but not limited to, cashing travelers checks, selling stamps, making change and settlement of accounts.