Salary: from 1500$ per month
Department/ Division: Housekeeping
Position grade: Marlin’s test at the minimum score of 80%
Manager title: Housekeeping Manager & Sr. Asst Housekeeping Manager
Position summary: The Floor Supervisor is responsible for the dedicated supervision of Stateroom Stewards.
- Ensure all Stateroom and Assistant Stateroom Stewards comply with the company standards regarding dress and appearance (Carnival Look Book).
- Compliance with all Housekeeping College procedures as set out in college manual and Hotel Ops website.
- Compliance with SMS procedures relating to the Housekeeping Department.
- Compliance with all USPH regulations as set out in the VSP manual.
- Brief Stateroom and Assistant Stateroom Stewards on scheduled duties and daily tasks ensuring follow up of all tasks are completed to standard in a timely manner.
- Ensure that all information and special requirements regarding Staterooms for embarkation and cruise days are passed on and followed up by Stateroom Stewards and Asst Stateroom Stewards.
- Continual inspections of assigned Stateroom Sections including corridors and lockers to ensure all are maintained to a high cleanliness standard and so on.
- Fluent in conversational & written English, hospitable with a positive attitude.
- Applicant should have a minimum of 1 years experience in a Hotel/Resort or Cruise Line in a similar capacity.
- Applicant should be familiar with working in the Housekeeping Industry having an understanding of Standard Operating Procedures of this department.
- Computer skills are required (MS office) for the job.