Job title: Butler
Salary: 950$ per month + tips
Department/ Division: Hotel
Position grade: Marlin’s test at the minimum score of 90%
Manager title: Housekeeping Manager
Position summary: To service efficiently all Suites and adjoining areas as allocated. To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness, co-operation and guest liaison within the hotel department. To provide the highest level of service to all Queens Grill Guests
Essential function: ·
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the cabins and alleyways allocated.
- The Assistant Butler will provide the majority of cleanliness of the suite, but the Butler is overall responsible for the suites cleanliness. ·
- To ensure all suites are supplied daily with amenities to meet Queens Grill hotel standards, such as tissues, toiletries and stationary. Each suite has it’s own mini bar which must be replenished upon consumption by each guest and fruit and bathroom amenities are provided. ·
- To ensure all food and drinks served within the guests’ suite is served to a high standard.
Job requirements: ·
- At least 1-2 years full-time experience as a butler in 4*/5* establishment. ·
- Pleasant personality for dealing with guests; ability to Communicate in English.
- Additional language would be advantageous. ·
- National Vocational Qualifications Alternatively, equivalent European Qualification in Housekeeping would be preferred. ·
- Ability to work alone, practical approach to work, flexibility, anticipation and awareness of guests needs.
- Cheerful disposition, commonsense