Job title: Bedroom Steward/ess
Salary: from $1000 per month + tips
Department/ Division: Housekeeping
Position grade: Marlin’s test at the minimum score of 90%
Manager title: Deck Housekeeper
Position summary: Responsible for the effective and efficient cleaning, presentation and sanitisation of passenger cabins and adjacent corridors. Meeting passengers during embarkation, escorting them to their cabins.
- To service efficiently all staterooms and adjoining areas as allocated.
- To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness, co-operation and guest liaison within the hotel department.
- To provide the highest level of service to all guests. ·
- Control and safeguard of all stock used. ·
- Laundry and valet service. ·
- Ensure that housekeeping pantry meets.
- Port Health standards. ·
- Replenishing personal guest amenities, and re-stock lockers according to par stock
- At least 1-2 years of full-time experience as room attendant in 4*/5* establishment. ·
- Pleasant personality for dealing with guests; ability to Communicate in English.
- Additional language would be advantageous. ·
- Good health, well presented. ·
- Ability to work alone, practical approach to work, flexibility, anticipation and awareness of guests needs.·
- National Vocational Qualifications Alternatively, equivalent European Qualification in Housekeeping would be preferred.